I have come to the conclusion that direct sellers and network marketers are missing out on something that would not only impact their businesses and their lives, but the lives of others as well. And what is it that I have determined is missing? The possibility of leaving someone inspired.
If you think about the selling, booking, and recruiting conversations that are going on in the direct selling industry, the vast majority of them are about causing interest and generating a sale, a booking, or a recruit. So let me ask you, would that inspire you, if you were on the other side of that conversation, if you were the prospect or the customer? I would be willing to bet it would not.
There really is not anything inspiring about someone trying to sell you something. Think back to the last time someone tried to sell you something. If I recall correctly, the last time someone tried to sell me something I was at Starbucks. The clerk said, "Would you like a pastry with that?" "No," I replied, quite uninspired.
There really is not anything inspirational about someone trying to book a party with you. Think back to the last… Continue reading →
5 Harmful Habits of Direct Sellers
- A New Way to Take a Break
- Why Customers Say NO!
- The One Most Important Thing to Do to Get to The Top!
- It’s All In Your Conversations!
- When You Already Feel Overworked
- How Ideals Block Your Effectiveness
- Just A Little Bit Of Gossip…
- Just Ask
- One Way to Get Bookings NOW as Opposed to Later
- Why Won’t My Family and Friends Take My Business Seriously?